Fwd: Sacred Sites, Geomagnetic Hotspots, Wisdom Keepers, Homes of the Gods …
Reading through this invite I had an insight I wanted to share.
As context I’ve been provoked lately and want to surface as much as I can about what it would mean to give people tools for this “age.”
- Each situation calls for satisficement of the conditions enough such that what comes along with or after is an equilibrium of sorts with as large a number of degrees of freedom as possible without weighting or polarising the conditions in such a way as to preclude a direction.
- How one understands the situation in order to preserve these degrees of freedom seems as important as any action or no action.
- The way in which to bring about resources (attention, intention, alignment, capability and coaching) seems to be through a process of realising that particular values emerge as “best” in allowing the appropriate resources to be applied in sufficient density and frequency so as to preserve the degrees of freedom.
- Degrees of freedom seem to be critical in enabling innovation.
- Innovation seems to be critical to adaptiveness and fitness.
- Therefore that which is not precluded seems to allow that which might emerge.
- A personal approach, as an example might be understanding the value of each of our jungian functions: sensing, intuition, thinking and feeling and their combinations.
- Or the attractor basins of memetic such as CP-RED, DQ-BLUE, ER-ORANGE, FS-GREEN as an example.
- The conditions by which the situations emerge are through the filters of the observers and thus most will be subject to, rather objective with the situations.
- It is the objectivity in both the personal and collective frame which seems to denote a proclivity to step back personally and observe the filtering as much as the filters and in doing so, create subtle approaches that allow discernment of the filters, the filtering, the density and frequency of both the problem and the solution which creates a different kind of approach.
- This approach may seem natural but it won’t be for most, although to varying extents it could be learned and practiced.
- The goals of an approach like this have at their unseen roots a requirement to shift the ego position through moral perspective that would begin to disentangle values, valuing from what is right as right and wrong are perspectival and it’s only the examination of the degrees of freedom that would guide the problem ID and solution Process because what produces the equilibrium where the largest degrees of freedom exist would have elements that could be judged paradoxically: right and wrong for a variety of perspectives.
- Personally, we would want to examine—through whatever lens—our own functioning displayed and become aware of the subjectivity that guided our actions and to collectively view each as unique with corresponding talents.
Just some thoughts,